Project Manager Tender
Project Manager Tender - East Midlands Young and Talented Musicians Programme
Education Partners Tender 2015.pdf
In 2013, Music Education Hubs East Midlands (MEHEM), together with The Mighty Creatives (East Midlands Bridge Organisation), commissioned a piece of research into East Midlands Talented Young Musicians. The Music Education Hubs involved in this project cover these local authority areas: Leicester-shire, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Northamptonshire and Lincolnshire. The Mighty Creatives (TMC) is part of a national network of 10 Bridge organisations, funded by Arts Council England to use its experience and expertise to help more children access more great art and culture more of the time. The outcome of this research was a report that outlined a new programme for talented young musicians aged 13-18 in the East Midlands region which would:
• Identify talented young musicians from any musical background or genre
• Provide a relevant, challenging and enjoyable experience for talented young musicians, which helps them to make the most of their talent and broadens their musical understanding.
• Prepare talented young musicians for entry to Further and Higher Education in music and successful and rewarding careers in music.
• Provide progression routes in music for young people who face challenging circumstances
• Use digital resources and online support from music mentors to develop the talent of young musicians and overcome some of the difficulties of working across a large geographical region
• Ensure that young musicians in the East Midlands have direct access to musicians and music organisations covering a range of musical genres and approaches with regional, national and international reputations.
• Share knowledge and expertise about identifying talent and potential of young musicians and working with talented young musicians with music professionals working in the East Midlands region.
Together MEHEM and TMC are now looking for an individual or organisation that can help us develop the project, entitled Fast Forward, and make it a reality.
Completed applications should be returned electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are to be received no later than 12.00 noon on 13 March 2015. Tenders received after this time will not be considered.
The Mighty Creatives is seeking 5 Education Partners to work with us to manage and develop our subject-leader networks for schools. We aspire for these networks thrive and grow over the next three years of our Bridge programme, helping us to address one of our key breakthrough questions as an organisation; how can we inspire playful adults to share knowledge, skills, networks and resources to help every child thrive?
Schools, organisations and individuals are invited to tender for this opportunity.
Deadline: 9am Monday 14th September 2015
To apply or for further information please contact email@example.com.