This session for Artsmark Schools will help you prepare for your Artsmark Statement of Impact.
You need to submit your completed Statement of Impact to Arts Council England within two years of submitting your Statement of Commitment. This workshop is for any school who are starting to think about their Statement of Impact – whether your deadline is a year or a term away.
This 2 hour workshop will:
- provide you with an understanding of what you need to include in your Statement of Impact
- support you to revisit the Artsmark self-assessment criteria - identifying what evidence you have that demonstrates impact and whether there are any gaps
- provide you with some tools and activities to create content for your Statement of Impact
- share Statement of Impact examples to consider how other schools have approached this
- allow you the opportunity to share practice with other schools
It would be useful to bring your Statement of Commitment
and Self-Assessment Toolkit to this workshop.