Inspire learning through the arts, develop your vision for the future and prepare for your essential Artsmark journey.
This Development Day will equip you with all the tools needed for your Artsmark journey. Led by a specialist consultant you will be supported to reflect on your current practice and explore your vision for arts and cultural education in your school. You will be guided through the different stages of the Artsmark process and will work with other schools to generate ideas and plan your journey.
During the day you will:
- Be given clear information about how the programme will work including key milestones
- Reflect and share practice as a group
- Consider the potential for cultural education in your setting and the impact of this on your pupils, staff and wider community
- Work through the Statement of Commitment with specialist support to ensure you feel confident and comfortable completing this following the event
- Be introduced to and have the opportunity to explore Arts Council England’s Quality Principles
- Hear about what opportunities are available to you to build partnerships with artists and arts and cultural organisations in your area and beyond
- Explore key development areas for potential development:-
- Curriculum development
- Pupil engagement
- Range of offer
- Value and ethos
- Equality and diversity
- Be introduced to The Mighty Creatives and hear about what support and offers we can provide
Please note that you must sign up to the Artsmark programme with Arts Council England before booking on to a Development Day.