For educators, creatives and communities working together to inspire children and young people in the East Midlands.
- Have you got ideas for projects but don’t know how to get them off the ground?
- Would you like to find out how to access funding opportunities?
- Do you need advice on how to find the right partners and people?
This workshop has been designed to help you find funding, plan and deliver high quality, innovative and creative projects. Throughout the day you will explore the relationship between these projects and ACE national initiatives, Artsmark and Arts Award.
"Excellent event and well worth attending. Lots of practical advice and examples that I will be able to use to apply for funding. Thank you !" Delegate, 2018
Practical workshop will include:
- Finding funding opportunities
- Exploring case studies
- Identifying the right people and partners
- Essentials to successful project delivery
£30 per person
Or Free to Artsmark Schools and Funding Support Programme Members: Join here for free
Travel information can be found here
“Informative, inspiring and professional. I would recommend this workshop to help you connect with other people and organisations; and to develop projects .” Delegate, 2019