Why join the Artsmark Partnership Programme?
Are you an arts and cultural organisation that can offer Artsmark Schools opportunities to enhance their provision? Here’s why you should join:
- Engage and build new audiences through schools and families
- Support to map your current offer against Artsmark criteria
- A framework to support development of your CYP offer and respond to the Cultural Education Challenge
- Gain a better understanding of the needs and priorities of education settings
- Develop deeper, longer term relationships with education settings
- Contribute to, and benefit from, signposting and sharing of best practice with like-minded organisations
What is the Artsmark Partnership Programme?
The Artsmark Partnership Programme is an Arts Council England endorsed network of arts and cultural organisations that can support education settings on their Artsmark journey to embed arts and culture across the curriculum.
How can Partners support Artsmark settings?
Each Artsmark Partner will have their own offers for schools and education settings that may include Continued Professional Development opportunities for staff, digital resources or workshops linked to the curriculum for students, as well as visits to exhibitions and performances. Some of these offers may be one off, stand-alone sessions, others may be part of a longer-term project. Artsmark Partners will also be able to signpost settings to other arts and cultural organisations that could add value to their Artsmark journey.
The Artsmark Partner logo offers reassurance to settings that the organisation understands the requirements and process of the Artsmark Award and that they will adhere to the Code of Practice of the programme.
How does my organisation join the Artsmark Partnership Programme?
Joining is free! TMC are the East Midlands Bridge organisation, just contact us and book onto one of our Artsmark Partnership Programme briefing sessions. The Arts Council will then send you an Artsmark Partner logo and a Code of Practice, outlining expectations of how Partners will engage with settings.